• Registration Information

    To register a child at Watts Elementary, it is very important that the parent /guardian bring the following information:

    o       current proof of residence (electric, gas, or water bills are the only utility bills accepted)

    o       current immunization record

    o       Social Security card

    o       Picture ID of the adult registering the student

    o       Birth Certificate

    o       The most current divorce or custody papers and any other legal documents concerning the guardianship of the child

    For students transferring from other schools outside of the SCUC district during a school year, the first day of attendance will be the day after registration paperwork is complete.