SCUC's MSTC Program
Thanks to SCUC's 2016 Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) $1.5 Million Dollar Grant, we are able to provide students in grades 7-12 with social and emotional support within their schools!
Moving and adjusting to a new school can be challenging for military students. Military Student Transition Consultants (MSTC) are here to address your questions and concerns. Your MSTC plays a pivotal role in establishing collaboration among school systems, education agencies, public and private youth services, community groups, and installation resources.
- Assistance with your education questions.
- Assistance with school transitions.
- Support for special needs student school transitions.
- Professional Development facilitation for educators on issues surrounding pre-deployments, deployments and transitions.
- Referrals for installation services and resources.
- Presentations and Community Network support.