Student & Employee Services
The purpose of Student and Employee Services is to provide leadership and direction for supporting the district mission, vision, values, and beliefs through ensuring equity, quality, and alignment of teaching and learning throughout SCUCISD.
We accomplish our purpose as a Professional Learning Community, a team working interdependently to achieve a common goal for which there is mutual accountability. Through a results-oriented approach, our shared commitments are to:
- Ensure ALL students learn
- Create a culture of collaboration
- Grow leaders for continuous improvement
The four guiding questions that drive us as a Professional Learning Community are:
- What do we want students to learn and be able to do?
- How will we know when they have learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn?
- How will we respond to extend and enrich opportunities for students who have learned?
Student and Employee Services Directors
- Allison L. Steele Enhanced Learning Center
- Marion Dolford Learning Center
- William Malish Administration Building
- William Malish Administrative Building