SCUC ISD, a diverse community founded in trust and transparency, commits to empower all students to fulfill lifelong potential through inspiring learning experiences.
Inspire - Innovate - EXCEL!
Leadership, Character, Commitment, Service, Learning
The Department of Curriculum and Professional Development exists to provide professional learning experiences and resources that guide and advance the effectiveness of staff pedagogical practices in order to produce future ready students.
We accomplish our purpose through a variety of professional learning opportunities, including Professional Learning Communities (PLCs). Our shared PLC commitments throughout the district are to:
Ensure ALL students learn
Create a culture of collaboration
Grow leaders for continuous improvement
Additionally, the four guiding questions that drive our Professional Learning Communities are:
- What do we want students to learn and be able to do?
- How will we know when they have learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn?
- How will we respond to extend and enrich opportunities for students who have learned?
Curriculum & Professional Development Staff
- Marion Dolford Learning Center