Ms. HoesHonors Chemistry & Principles of Applied EngineeringRoom - Q148
2021-2022 School Year
What supplies will I need?
- One inch binder with pockets- dividers are optional. Binders will stay in the classroom so cannot be shared with another class.
- One pack of college ruled notebook paper
- One pack of standard notecards OR a pack of standard sticky notes
- Sanitizing wipes OR roll of paper towels. These supplies will be used for the lab.
Principals of Applied Engineering:
- One bound graph paper composition notebook. They will stay in the classroom so cannot be shared with another class.
- Box of Blue or Black pens. You will rarely write in pencil for this class.
- Three rolls of clear tape for projects.
- One trifold presentation board or foam board.
Classes will utilize Schoology.
Students will need access to the internet to log into schoology through their SCUC login. Class notes, handouts, tutorial videos, and reference materials will be posted to the class page. Students will be expected to turned in assignments by deadlines provided. Students can always access their account at the school library at 8:00 am before school or until 4:15 pm, in my classroom (Q148) before school at 8 am or during passing period before their class.Instructions on accessting Schoology classes: Schoology Student Guide
Class Remind Codes:
Messages will be sent on remind for live tutorial times, upcoming due dates, and informational updates. Please make sure you have joined the correct remind account and have the notifications turned on.
Honors Chemistry: Text 81010 the msg @honchem148
Applied Engineering: Text 81010 the msg @appengr
Science UIL: Text 81010 the msg @steeleuil
1st pd- Honors Chemistry 5th pd- Honors Chemistry
2nd pd- Applied Engineering 6th pd- Honors Chemistry
3rd pd- Applied Engineering 7th pd- Conference
4th pd- Lunch 8th pd- Honors Chemistry
Pacing Calendars- course layout and units can be found in schoology under "reference materials" as well as below.Syllabus- Outlines policies and procedures for the course and are found in google classroom under "reference materials".Email me at email@example.com