Byron P. Steele, II High School provides an environment where all students are expected to succeed to the best of their abilities to become college and career ready individuals and lifelong learners, enabling them to be productive members of society.
- We believe all students have the capacity to learn & be successful.
- We believe a safe secure environment is paramount to learning.
- We believe living our core values of leadership, character, commitment, service & learning, result in the ability to set & achieve life-long goals.
- We believe quality instruction addresses the individual needs of students.
- We believe engaging, interactive, & authentic teaching, creates empowered, active learners prepared for our changing world.
- We believe embracing technology as a relevant tool enhances learning in & beyond the classroom.
- We believe in a Professional Learning Community (PLC) culture that allows time to collaborate & share best practices in order to improve continually.
- We believe good communication is critical to success.
- We believe lifelong learning enriches staff through professional development.
- We believe measures of our success go beyond standardized testing.
- We believe public education is defined by the local community, with limited state involvement.
Prepare EVERY student to be a productive citizen prepared for post-secondary life.
Leadership, Character, Commitment, Service, Learning
Steele High School is located on FM 1103, in Cibolo, Texas. Find us on Google Maps by following the link below: