Welcome to Texas History
What is our Mission?
“The Social Studies Team of Teachers at Corbett Junior High School
Will academically challenge, motivate and encourage life-long learners
Who will strive to be responsible and productive citizens.”
- Expectations: Be Respectful of Self and Others, Responsible for Self and Adhere to the SCUCISD Student Code of Conduct (as found on the SCUCISD website)
- Daily Supplies: Pocket Folder with Brads, Black or Blue pen and pencil each day, notebook paper and 12 count color pencil set.
- Student/Parent Access to Assignment Grades: Access your grades on the internet by clicking on TXConnect . This is also found on the SCUCISD web page or the Corbett Jr High web page.
- Late/Missing Assignments are subject to Student Code of Conduct Policy on SCUCISD website
- Tutoring: 7:45 - 8:00am
Textbook: Texas History Book is Online
- Textbook: access your textbook on the internet by clicking on mySCUC Portal/ClassLink. This is also found on the SCUCISD web page or the Corbett Jr High web page.
- Remind: To receive class messages via text message click on Mr. Schwarz's Remind Directions to stay in the loop on class activities and assignments.
Conference Time: 7th Period, 2:30-3:15pm