Corbett Nurses - Health Corner
New to District Students:
- Will need to provide an up to date immunization record at time of registration.
- Complete the Emergency/Health History form from the online registration, print and return with registration packet.
Immunization Information for Returning Students:
Incoming 7th graders from Wilder, Jordan or Schlather Intermediate schools:
- If your child is in need of immunizations for the upcoming school year 2019/2020, you will be notified through your Tx Connect account starting May 2nd. Letters will be mailed out as well, on June 7th.
- Immunizations due letters can be printed from your Tx Connect account, along with a current copy of your child's immunizations. Please, take these forms to the doctor/clinic appointment.
- Once your child has received the required immunization(s) you will need to provide a copy to school nurse or scan and email to email@example.com
Please Note: If you receive a message through Tx Connect this means the school does not have proof of all Required Immunizations for your child to start the 2019/20 school year.
If you do not receive a message your child is up to date with all immunizations at this time.
Here are the required additional/booster immunizations needed to start 7th Grade
The requirements are as follows: all student’s entering 7th grade will be required to have a Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) booster, unless they have had a booster within the last 5 years.
1 dose Meningococcal(MCV4)
2 doses of Varicella with first dose being on or after 1st birthday (if they have had chicken pox illness no immunization is required)
2-dose of MMR is required with first dose on or after 1st birthday
2-dose Hepatitis A is required with first dose on or after 1st birthday and Second dose 6-18 months after the first dose.
New requirements for 8th grade are as follows:
2-dose of MMR is required with first dose on or after 1st birthday.
2-dose Hepatitis A with 1st dose on or after 1st birthday and Second dose 6-18 months after the first dose.
If you have any questions please call Corbett School Nurse at 210-619-4157 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corbett Health Clinic is always in need of donations and these items are greatly appreciated!
Wish list items:
Snacks- juice boxes,cheese crackers, granola bars