Classroom Rules & Expectations
The following rules and consequences have been created to ensure that this classroom will provide a safe and risk-free learning environment for anyone that enters.
1) Be on time, on-task. Be prepared to work hard and learn EVERYDAY!!
2) Put away all personal electronics.
3) Be responsible for your own learning.
4) Respect the teacher, classroom, and other students.
5) Trash goes in the trashcan! #NOTYOURMAID
1) First Offense - Nonverbal redirect
2) Second Offense - Verbal redirect
3) Third Offense - Parent contact
**Consequences given are at the discretion of the teacher. Severe offenses will be given appropriate and immediate consequences.
No one will have a "personal" desk in classrooms. All desks are shared, so please do not put personal items inside the desks at any time. Desks will be checked at the end of each class for personal items and if found, they will be disposed of.