"BE RESPECTFUL! BE SAFE! HAVE FUN!"PHYSICAL EDUCATION EXPECTATIONS
1. Freeze when your hear a whistle or coach stops playing the music.
2. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Wear appropriate shoes and clothing.*
4. Respect coaches, peers, and equipment.
5. Exhibit good sportsmanship.
6. Doctor notes are expected when and if a student needs to sit out. An alternate assignment will be given and graded.*Tennis shoes must be worn in PE at all times. Tennis shoes are considered shoesthat have a closed front and back, and that either lace, tie, Velcro, or have elastic.
*Please remember to wear appropriate clothing for physical activity. Tight,constrictive, or clothing that is too loose, will limit a child's ability to participate.If a skirt is worn, please make sure to wear shorts underneath.