Computer Class Goals
- We will do our best to meet all the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills (TEKS) for Technology Applications for Elementary students.
- Students will be able to identify computer parts by their names and know their usage.
- Students will know how to properly hold and use a computer mouse.
- Students will learn to type accurately using the Home Row with correct posture.
- Students will learn the importance of internet safety and how to stay safe online.
- Students will learn how to be a good digital citizen and create a positive digital footprint.
- Students will learn the definition of cyberbullying and tools to help put a stop to it.
We will accomplish these goals by following all computer class & school rules.
You can find information on Technology TEKS for Elementary students here.