Rules and Expectations
This year instead of following the Golden Rule, we will follow the platinum rule.
The Golden Rule is to treat others the way you want to be treated!
The Platinum Rule is to treat others better than the way you want to be treated.
1. Listen when others are speaking.
2. Follow directions.
3. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others.
5. Show respect for school and personal property.
6. Work and play in a safe manner.
1. Attendance is a big part of the education process. It is very important for your child to be in school everyday.
2. I expect my students to read every night for 20 minutes. Practice will help students be more successful in school and in life.
3. I expect my students to be respectful to all adults and to other students. My goal is to create a safe learning environment, where students feel comfortable expressing their ideas and opinions.