Rules and Procedures
MR. HUTTON'S RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Always do your best & follow directions.
- Be kind & respectful and listen when someone is speaking. Say please & thank you!
- Be responsible and raise your hand to speak.
- Be a team player.
- Follow the lab safety guidelines.
Lab Safety Guidelines:
- Goggles (when instructed)
- Smelling Chemicals
- Chemical Contact with Skin
- Clean-up All Messes Immediately
- Proper Disposal of Poisons
- No Eating or Drinking during the Lab
- Horseplay Out
- Better Safe than Sorry
- Teacher Warning
- Loss of Dojo Points or Privileges (e.g., Recess)
- Call or Email Home to Parent
- Office Referral