January 4, 2021
Dear parents and students:
Welcome back! The new 9 weeks begins on Tuesday, January 5th. A few reminders for the first week back to remote learning:
- Cursive writing and phonics workbooks are available for pick-up at Wilder reception, between 8am-2pm. Your child will need them to complete assignments beginning on Friday, January 8th.
- New Google classrooms
- Students received an invitation to their new google classrooms for the 3rd 9 weeks. (The old Google classrooms have been archived).
- Most students will begin a new Fine Arts rotation class. Please be sure to join the corresponding google classroom. Please contact your child's homeroom teacher if you have any questions.
- Report cards will be available on Tx Connect, this week.
- SCUC will be providing FREE MEALS to students for the rest of the year! Please see hyperlinked flyer for more information.
Thank you for your patience!
October 27, 2020
PARENTS: You may pick up Student Phonics Workbooks anytime Monday-Friday btween 8am-2pm. Students will begin using them on Friday, October 30th.