How do I apply for college???
- Consider what you want to do or study
- Research colleges or trade schools
- Apply for college
- Most schools in Texas use Apply Texas however, research your school of choice’s admissions process to be sure
- If necessary, make sure you have the proper test scores submitted (SAT, ACT, TSI, ect.)
- Apply for financial aid
- Submit transcripts to your school(s) of choice
Need to set up an appointment?? Email me at email@example.com
For virtual assistance for colleges:
- They can chat live with an admissions counselor Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM–4:00 PM ET by visiting https://admissions.cornell.edu/ and clicking the “chat with us” option in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- They can ask questions to current students by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They can call us at 607-255-5241, our office is open Monday–Friday from 8:00 AM–4:30 PM ET.
- They can email us right here at SOUTHWESTPROSPECTS@cornell.edu.
- available for virtual assistance (contact Melanie Theriault: email@example.com)
- Texas Tech Virutal Preview (November 19th)
- Virtual tours and sessions available (contact Kayla Jobman: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wiley College Open House
- November 18th, must register by November 17th.