Welcome to Cibolo Valley Elementary!
School Mascot: Spirit the Tiger
Student Drop-Off begins at 7:05 a.m.First Bell-7:30 a.m.Teachers pick up students from their holding places.
Tardy Bell-7:40 a.m.Please note and plan accordingly - Students need to be IN their classroom at 7:40 AM otherwise they are marked tardy.Regular Dismissal Bell-2:50 p.m.Early Release Dismissal Bell-12:20 PMREMINDER: Cut-Off time for changes in student transportation & signing a student out is 2:15 PM, Thank you!
Please bring your txConnect Username and Password with you to the campus when completing the registration process. You will need to log into your account.
All student registration for the 2019-2020 School Year will take place through the parent portal txConnect.
In order to register a student, the parent will need to create a txConnect account if they do not already have one with the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City School District. Parents will only need to have one txConnect account – all of their students can be added to the same account. txConnect accounts will remain active as long as you have a student enrolled in SCUCISD added to your account. You do not need to set up a new account.
Information on creating your txConnect account and using txConnect to complete the registration process can be found here
Click here to log in to your existing account or create a new one
For information on navigating txConnect, click here
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click here
If you have questions regarding your txConnect account or registration, please email us at txConnect@scuc.txed.net.
Kinder Registration & PreK Registration/Pre-Qualification Information
Kindergarten child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020
- Once the online registration is completed, the parent will then bring all the necessary documentation to their home campus during school registration hours.
Pre-Kindergarten child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020 and must qualify for the program based on certain criteria.
- If applying based on income, please bring proof of all household income.
- If you are applying based on active duty military status, please bring active duty military ID card or PCS orders and reservists bring activation orders.
- If applying based on foster care, please bring verification letter provided by the DFPS and Child Protective Services.
Please do not register your Pre-K student online before going through the qualification process at the campus first.
At this time documents will be submitted to the campus through a secure Dropbox link
- Picture ID of the parent registering the student (driver’s license)
- Most current proof of residence (current gas, water, electric, or lease agreement)
- Shot records
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- If you are building a house in the district, please see below for the registration requirements needed for new home builders.
- The most current divorce or custody papers and any other legal documents concerning guardianship.
- Power of Attorney and Residency Affidavit documents from the previous school year are void and must be renewed for the 2019-2020 school year. Residency Affidavits can be renewed at the campus during registration.
- Two doses of Hepatitis A for all Kindergarten – 10th grade students.
- Two doses of MMR vaccine for all Kindergarten – 10thgrade students.
Please check with your health care provider to ensure your child is in compliance. Your child will be excluded from school attendance until proof of the required vaccinations are received.
Upload a copy of the signed contract and a letter from the builder/realtor to your Student Transfer Request application. This letter needs to be on letterhead and should state the property address, buyer(s) name and estimated closing date, month & year. The letter must be signed by the builder/realtor and include their contact information.
- Fill out a transfer request form available under the "Parent" tab on the district webpage at www.scuc.txed.net.
- The transfer request will be submitted for review by school district administration.
- Once a decision has been made on the transfer request, you will receive an email from Schoolobjects NOREPLY with the decision.
- After the transfer request is approved, you may go to the campus and register your student.