- Students can check out up to 2 books.
- Book checkout period is 2 weeks for all books except graphic novels. Graphic novels have a 1 week checkout period. The due date will be stamped in either the front or back of the book on a “due date” slip.
- Students will have the opportunity to check out books every week during their visit to the library.
- Students should not lend library books to other students. Students/ parents are responsible if a friend, sibling, or pet damages or loses a book.
- Please do not attempt to repair books that are damaged. Bring the item to the library for repair.
- Students with overdue or lost books or who owe fines to Schlather or any other SCUC library will be unable to borrow books until the library obligation is fulfilled. Students should notify the librarian as soon as a book is lost or damaged. Payments can conveniently be made online using your My School Bucks account.
If you do not want your child to check out books from the library, send an email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, a voice message can be left for Mrs. Jader at 210-619-4326.