On campus and remote students will visit the library weekly.
Library is a required class, and students are expected to participate in weekly lessons.
On Campus Library Expectations:
1. We are here to learn.
2. Respect yourself, others, and all materials.
3. Be safe- no running, hitting, or horseplay. Masks should be worn at all times in library.
4. Clean up after yourself and others.
5. NO food, gum, drinks, or slime.
@Home Library Expectations:
1. Visit your assigned Google Classroom at least once per week.
2. Participate in all activities.
3. Complete and submit each weekly assignment.
4. Ask for help when needed by sending a message in Google Classroom.
5. Read every day.