Wiederstein Library hosts many reading programs throughout the year. The purpose of our reading programs is to have FUN while READING and to celebrate our reading ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
Types of Reading Programs:
* Monthly Challenges
* Fall Reading Program
* Winter Reading Program
* Spring Reading Program
* Battle of the Books (2nd - 4th Graders)
* Summer Reading Program (with the Schertz Public Library)
READING CHALLENGES INSTRUCTIONS
To complete the library's reading challenges:
- Read books you have at home.
- Read books you purchase.
- Read books you borrow from another library.
- Read books from the Wiederstein Library.
- In order to qualify for the prize, write the TITLES of the BOOKS you READ on the BACK of the paper!!
- A parent/guardian's signature must be present on the paper.
- The paper MUST be turned in by the DUE DATE.
@School students - Turn in the challenge paper to Mrs. Neal by the due date.
@Home students - Snap a picture of BOTH SIDES and send to Mrs. Neal via Class Dojo or email.