Student Transfer & UIL

  • Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City is not an open-enrollment district. Each residence within the district is assigned to a specific "attendance zone" composed of a specific elementary, middle, and high school.

    To determine which schools serve your residence, please click on Locate my School  or call (210) 945-6200. For more information, you can also view school campus boundary maps.

    Transferring a child from his or her home campus to another is a serious consideration. Transfers are granted to individual students on a case by case basis. There is also a risk that the student’s eligibility to participate in sports or other UIL activities will be adversely affected. Specific information regarding UIL eligibility can be found on the TEA UIL Side-by-Side  website. You can also contact the campus program coach, teacher or the Director of Athletics. Please carefully read all of the information on this page if you are considering a student transfer request.

    ALL transfers must be submitted electronically. Please make sure you use an email account that you check regularly. You will receive an email from our automated system (Schoolobjects NOREPLY) when a decision has been made. If you do not find it in your Inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder. 

    All SCUC ISD employees will receive an email announcing the Employee Student Transfer Request form is open. If an employee submits a student transfer form through the non-employee link, it will be denied. You can access the Employee Student Transfer Information website by clicking on the SCUC Intranet link and signing-in.