Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the district technology plan?
The district technology plan can be found on the Technology Services homepage, or by clicking here.
2. Does my child's school support BYOD?
All secondary campuses support BYOD, as do some elementary and intermediate campuses. If your child is an elementary or intermediate student, please contact the campus.
3. Where can I find the district's acceptable use policy?
The district's acceptable use policy is available at https://www.scuc.txed.net/Page/401.
4. How do I choose how I want to receive messages from my child's school or the district?
The School Messenger InfoCenter is available for parents to customize how they receive school and district information. Information about InfoCenter is available at https://www.scuc.txed.net/Domain/2555.
5. How can I check my child's grades and attendance?
Parents/Guardians can check grades and attendance via the txConnect parent portal. Complete information regarding txConnect is available on the Business & Finanace website under PEIMS, or at this link: https://www.scuc.txed.net/Page/475
6. What digital resources are available to my student?
Your student's ClassLink dashboard lists resources that are available for your student. Access to ClassLink is available on the district homepage, the student directory on the SCUC website, or via the following link: https://launchpad.classlink.com/home.
7. How can my child access his/her digital textbook?
Your child can access his/her digital textbooks from the ClassLink dashboard. Access to ClassLink is available on the district homepage, the student directory on the SCUC website, or via the following link: https://launchpad.classlink.com/home.
8. What device should I buy for my child to be able to use it at school?
Recommendations for hardware and software functionality for personal devices are available at https://www.scuc.txed.net/Page/520.