WILDCATS STOP BULLYING BECAUSE WE:
- Take students complaints of bullying seriously.
- Tell students to report bullying to an adult.
- Do not overlook bullying behavior as “normal” childhood behavior.
- Build on developmental assets.
- Use character building programs
- Provide in-service and guidance lessons for all students and faculty.
- Abide by a zero-tolerance policy regarding bullying in the classroom, recess and hallways.
- Monitor the halls during all passing periods.
- Use books to open discussion and increase an awareness of bullying and its impact.
- Sign pledges against bullying.