Healthy and fulfilled lives.
Supporting communities through a sustainable system of care, improving the health and independence of the persons and families we serve.
Bluebonnet Trails Community Services Team will know we are fulfilling our Vision and Mission in demonstrating these Values:
- Decisions related to the use of resources focus on the persons we serve and family members.
- Systems of accountability are developed at the community level and integrated into the Center’s operations.
- Person-centered options are created for individuals we serve meeting common human needs for wellness, employment, homes and services in their chosen communities.
- Persons served by the Center and their families are actively involved in designing the system of services and supports.
- Partnerships are developed resulting in an innovative and integrated system of care – meeting or exceeding the expectations of the persons and communities served by the Center.
- We treat the persons we serve, families, our communities and each other with respect.
- Our Team Members are treated with dignity and respect for their contributions to our Vision and Mission.