1. Respect your teacher and your classmates.
2.Tardies are assigned according to school policy.
3. Follow the teacher's direction the first time they are given.
4. Keep the classroom neat and clean.
5. Remain seated until the teacher dismisses you.
6. Come to class prepared.
7. Late work will follow school policy! If you are absent, it is your responsibility to ge the make-up work.
8. Disruptive class behavior will be dealt with accourding to the Student-Parent Handbook.
9. Grading Policies: Tests will count as 50% of your 9 weeks grade each 9 weeks. Test will include written tests and projects.
10. Daily work will also count as 50 % of your 9 weeks grade. Daily work will include daily assignments in class, homework, and quizzes.
11. This class consists of 2 semesters. Your grade will be dertermined at the end of each semester by the following formula - each 9 week grade 40% and the semester exam will be 20%.