RE-TEACHING AND RE-TESTING
- If a student fails to demonstrate mastery of any lesson, the teacher is able to re-teach and
re-test during tutoring at 8:00 a.m.
- The grade will be recorded as the average of the two grades if mastery is demonstrated.
- If mastery is not demonstrated, the higher grade will be recorded.
- A student has up to five days from the posting of a grade to come in for the re-teach and re-test opportunity.
- Re-teaching and re-testing shall not exceed the end of the 9 weeks grading period.
- Re-teaching and re-testing does not apply to semester exams.