Welcome to Clemens and Corbett Orchestra!
Students join google classroom and Remind for your class period. Parents/Guardians please join Remind for your student's class.
Remind Classroom Codes
Corbett Orchestra 1st Period -- @cjhorch1st
Corbett Orchestra 2nd Period -- @cjhorch2nd
Corbett Orchestra 3rd Period -- @cjhorch
Clemens Orchestra 5th Period -- @schsorch5
Clemens Orchestra 6th Period -- @schsorch6
Clemens Orchestra 7th Period -- @schsorch7
Orchestra Readiness . . .
The week of August 24, each orchestra student will complete a checklist on class readiness. Your child needs to be equipped with an instrument/bow, rosin, shoulder rest or rock stop, pencil, soft cloth for cleaning strings, technique book, and outside identification on his/her instrument case. Violinist/violists are required to have an extra set of strings. If, for some reason, you are unable to have all the items ready by August 28, please send a message letting me know when I can reasonably expect them.
A comprehensive list of music stores can be found in the yellow pages or by searching online for local music stores. Here are a few listed below:
- Alamo City Strings, 12255 West Ave. #4, San Antonio, TX, (210) 341-0500.
- Antonio Strad Violin, 10288 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX, (210) 349-9788.
- Duckworth Violin Shop, 301 W San Antonio St., New Braunfels, TX, (830) 627-1778.
- High School Music, 2106 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX, (210) 349-2775.
- Music and Arts, 8206 Agora Pkwy, Selma, TX, (210) 566-1920.
- Terra Nova Violins, 6983 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX (210) 349-4700.
Thanks for helping us get off to a great start! If there are any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Clemens and Corbett Orchestra
619-4999, Ext. 5699