Classroom Rule and Expectations
Classroom Rules and Expectations for all classes.
Be Prompt- Arrive to class on-time everyday and be in your seat working on the warm-up activity when the bell rings.
Be Prepared- Come prepared for class everyday with all of the necessary materials (i.e. school supplies, textbook (if needed), completed assignments and ready to work).
Be Productive- Remain on task in class at all times, follow directions, and stay seated unless you have been given permission to do otherwise.
Be Patient- Quietly raise your hand if you have a question or comment and wait calmly for the teacher to respond. Do not whine or complain if the teacher does not respond right away.
Be Polite- Respect yourself, your classmates, and your teachers with your words and actions. Do not vandalize, destroy, or steal other people’s personal belongings. Respect your classroom environment.
- Respect yourself, others and classroom materials.
- Arrive to class on time and be prepared to work (this includes your homework)
- We will work bell to bell.
- Teacher dismisses the class not the bell.
- Stay current with reading assignments.
- Actively participate in class discussions.
- Students are expected to follow all district, campus, and classroom rules and procedures (this includes cell phone usage)