Classroom Expectations & Assignments
Be On timeBe Prepared
Students will develop skills within both social and professional settings in:
1) Understanding the communication process
2) Using appropriate interpersonal communication strategies
3) Communicating effectively in groups
4) Making and evaluating formal and informal speech presentations
Classroom/Online Classroom Rules:
1) Be in your seat on time and remain seated.
2) Be prepared and follow all classroom procedures and school rules.
3) Listen to instructions and follow them the first time they are given.
4) Respect the teacher, classmates and their property.
5) No inappropriate language or subjects.
6) Maintain a positive attitude.