Class Rules and Expectations
Classroom Rules & Procedures
Expecting the Best from the Best
Mrs. Henk ~ 1st grade ~ Cibolo Valley F115
- Rules: Expected behaviors.
- Rewards: What the student receives for appropriate behavior.
- Consequences: What the student chooses to accept if a rule is broken.
- I will sit up straight and participate!
- I will be kind to others.
- I will take care of our classroom.
- I will follow directions.
Rewards: Students can earn points on Class Dojo. These points will be used to earn incentives when their point goals are met.
- Warning: Students will be given a verbal warning if they are not displaying correct behavior. If the behavior continues, he/she will receive a warning on Class Dojo. This is a warning to stop the behavior and think about the appropriate behavior. You will be able to monitor the warnings on Class Dojo.
- Lose 5 minutes of recess: If the behavior does not improve, the student will receive a negative point on Class Dojo and will lose 5 minutes of recess.
- Serious or unsafe behaviors are handled immediately with a time-away (in another classroom or the Office) and Dojo will be marked appropriately.
These rules, rewards, and consequences have been established to ensure a safe and fun learning environment where every student has the opportunity to achieve academic success.