Diabetic Medication - Diabetes

  • If your child will be attending Corbett Junior High and has diabetes, I request to meet with parent(s) prior to the start of the school year.  This will help ensure I have proper paperwork/orders and supplies in place.  Please contact Kim Sullivan, RN/ School Nurse at 210-619-4157.

    Please print out and have physician complete forms prior to the start of the school year. If your child has an insulin pump, then there are 3 forms that need to be completed.  If your child has no pump, then you do not need to fill out the form related to the use of insulin pumps at school.

    Please click on links below


Related Files