Staff Intranet Links
Welcome, SCUC ISD Volunteers!
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Volunteer applications are processed through our Employment Application System. When you complete the Volunteer Application it will say Employment Application on the top; however, this is not an application for employment. If you already have an Employment Application or if you filled out a Volunteer application last year, you will need to log into your existing application and choose the volunteer vacancy. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer in the SCUC ISD schools. Volunteering is a rewarding experience for everyone involved. Becoming a volunteer has a positive effect on our community and allows you to make a difference in someone’s life. The process to become a volunteer applies to, but not limited to:
- Community Members
- Field Trips
- Class Parties
- Jr. Achievement
- PTC Members
- Booster Club Members
- School Events
- Watch Dog
To avoid any delays in planned events or volunteer activities, be sure to complete your application at the beginning of the school year or as soon as you are aware of the event. Application processing may take 7-10 Business days. One application must be completed and approved for each new school year, even if you have been previously approved.
Becoming a Volunteer/Mentor
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Complete a Volunteer/Mentor Application through SCUC ISD’s official online application form by clicking here.
- Contact your campus 7-10 business days after you have applied online to see if you have been approved, before making any commitments to volunteer.
Procedures for All Volunteers
- Report to the school’s main office to sign in and out for each volunteer activity. Valid ID will be required for each visit. School personnel must know who is in the building at all times.
- Wear the Identification Badge provided by the school while participating in volunteer activities.
- Practice safety with the students and yourself at all times.
For more information, contact Human Resources at (210) 945-6201.