Degrees and Certifications:
-Bachelors Degree in English Education from Brigham Young University - Idaho -ELA 7th-12th certification -PreK through 6th certification -Swim Coach
Mrs. Elizabeth Bragg
Hello, and welcome to English III! My name is Elizabeth Bragg, and I am excited to be joining the Clemens team this year. This is my ninth year in education and my first year with SCUC. I am originally from Georgia and graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a degree in English Education. I spent some time teaching out west and then got to Texas as fast as I could! My husband and I have one dog, Cocoa, and we love to travel the US. I look forward to being your student's English teacher this year, and I am excited to see everyone's success through out the year. Go Buffs!
|1st: Swim 2nd: Conference 3rd: ENG III 4th: Lunch 5th: Edgenuity 6th: ENG III 7th: ENG III 8th: Swim|
Tuesday and Thursday from 7:45 am to 8:30 am by appointment ONLY. Students need to make me aware that they are planning on attending tutoring. If it is after hours, you can reach me via e-mail to schedule morning tutoring.
- Take off your hat and pull off your earbuds/ headphones.
- Go to your assigned seat and place your book bag/ purse under your desk or on the back of your chair. These things do not go on your desk or in your lap.
- Place your cell phone in my designated cell phone slots or put it in your book bag. Cellphones should never be on your desk or in your hand during class time unless instructed.
Throughout class, please:
4. Be attentive and respectful. I will always be attentive to you when you are speaking, and I will always show you respect. Please provide the same for myself and your peers.
5. Do not text, answer the phone, check social media, take selfies, or do your make-up. Leave these things for the hallway and lunch.
6. Do not sleep.
When leaving class:
7. Do not pack up until I tell you to, and wait for the bell to ring to leave. Do NOT line up by the door.