The Schertz-Cibolo-Universal ISD District Testing and Accountability Coordinator is responsible for:
- Implementing the State of Texas student assessment program.
- Implementing national assessments such as the National Assessment of Educational Progress.
- Assisting with the implementation of Credit by Exam and Kindergarten Acceleration.
- Facilitating the implementation of the state and federal accountability systems.
District and campus ratings are posted on the Texas Education Agency website.
Assessment and Accountability UPDATES
- Governor Abbot waives STAAR testing for Spring and Summer 2020: Governor Letter
- TEA Covid-19 Support: Student Assessment - TEA Guidance website
- End of Year Assessment - TEA has created EOY assessments for districts and parents to use as an optional tool used to measure student progress and understanding of the statewide curriculum taught this school year. Our district will not be using this assessment however, parents may request an EOY assessment directly from TEA. Visit the following link for additional information: TEA News Release